Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- ASSPL – Telangana
Position Name :- Area Manager
Company Location :- Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category :- Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
BE/B.Tech Engineering from a reputed university in operations or related field.
4-6 years of Operations Management experience in manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
Must be flexible to work any shift 7 days/24 hours including holidays
Supervisory responsibility for a minimum of 100 hourly employees
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994 and launched it online in 1995. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, and toys.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Amazon is seeking Area Managers for our Fulfillment Centers (FCs). Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department.
• Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
• Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
• Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
You and your team of warehouse associates are responsible for getting Amazon customers their orders by managing various functions in the fulfillment center operations. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead change at internet speed. Innovation has made us the global company that we are today.
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS:
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
• Continual standing and/or walking
• Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, not air-conditioned
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
• Direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
• Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly
Candidates with MBA degree from a reputed institution preferred.
Basic/working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred.
Advanced Excel (SQL/VBA) skills preferred.
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.