Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- ASSPL – Karnataka
Position Name :- Business Operations Executive, Shoes
Company Location :- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
1. A Bachelor (or higher) degree in Science, Maths or Engineering
2. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
3. Knowledge of email and chat clients like MS Outlook, Slack, etc.
4. Language skills: Fluent English
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
6. Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
7. Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
The IN Shoes team works to help vendors be successful on Amazon, removing blockers where necessary in order to deliver the best possible customer experience and ensure people can find and discover anything they want to buy online.
In this role, you will contribute to Amazon’s mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all vendors and ensure that high quality standards are guaranteed while maintaining high Service Levels on e-mail and phone.
The Business Operations Executive will be the voice of vendors and be responsible for effectively managing escalations of complex problems. S/he will identify, evaluate, report technical and/or operational problems and will manage time and workflow independently and effectively. S/he will work closely with management and business owners to improve efficiency and accuracy of our processes.
This position requires phone and e-mail communication with different departments within Amazon, vendors and employees, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
Key job responsibilities
The Business Operations Executive will ensure:
1. Timely and accurate new ASIN listing by the vendors on Amazon marketplace
2. Support vendors with all operational support on inventory inwarding, PO fulfilment, appointment confirmation
3. Assist with marketing levers like deals, coupons, etc.
4. Drive selection quality levers like IDQ, catalogue imagery, A+ content, etc.
5. Identify and resolve, with support from the vendor, Andon and similar suppressions
1. Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments;
2. Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations;
3. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
4. Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions;
5. Contributes to a positive team environment.
6. Is data oriented with an ability to identify trends and improvement suggestions and communicate them through the appropriate channels.
7. Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures efficiently
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.