Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Ameriprise Financial
Position Name :- Manager-Investment Research
Company Location :- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Category :- Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
The role is responsible for proving leadership support to India-based team members of Investment Research Group. The leader should strive to develop strong relationship with dept. heads (India & U.S.) and key stakeholders across the organization. Along with the five team members, the leader will be responsible for maintain highest quality of deliverable and greater efficiency backed by rigorous automation and promoting ideation. The leader will also responsible for their career development, performance evaluation and recruitment.
The leader will have to understand all the business verticals supported by the India-based team. These verticals include Asset Allocation & Asset Classification, quantitative research, and mandatory FINRA reviews of company notes & research publication. To effective lead the team, the leader is supposed to keep abreast of local and global market dynamics, regulatory changes, and industry best practices, partnering with onshore team to evaluate impact, communicate, and drive change as necessary.
1. Develop strong relationships with leaders and key stakeholders across the U.S. and India; identify and implement strategies to further integrate the team and expand the relationship.
2. Maintain highest quality of deliverable and increase efficiency backed by rigorous automation and promoting ideation.
3. Working with U.S. partners, lead a team of India-based professionals focused on asset allocation, manager research, quantitative modeling, data visualization and process automation.
4. Keep abreast of local and global market dynamics, regulatory changes, and industry best practices, partnering with onshore team to evaluate impact, communicate, and drive change as necessary.
5. Enhance and develop quantitative expertise amongst the team and identify ways to further utilize Python, Power BI, SAS, Dataiku and other systems.
6. As a leader of a diverse team, you will be responsible for career development, performance evaluation and new recruitment.
7. It is expected that approximately 50% of time will be spent in leadership functions with the remaining time dedicated to execution.
1. 10+ years in Investment Research and Analysis for a US-based financial services firm. Total exp. must include 3+ years of leading an India-based investment research team.
2. Strong quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking, and the ability to quickly adapt to new and changing regulatory and financial industry environments.
3. Excellent communication skills (needs to effectively work and stay in touch with U.S. colleagues across different business units)
4. Passion for investments and familiarity of advanced investment concepts.
1. Familiarity with programming languages and data visualization tools.
2. Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Financial Engineering. CFA charterholder or on a path to completion.
3. Exposure to financial tools such Morningstar Direct and Bloomberg will be advantageous
About Our Company
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.