Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Position Name :- Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job Description of Assistant Manager – FP&A
Scope of Work/Objective
You will report directly to Manager FP&A in the SAGE India Office and/or anyone else designated
You will need to work in close coordination with members of your team and other verticals to ensure
the smooth flow of intradepartmental information work.
You will be expected to maintain high-quality communication and excellent relationships with SAGE
internal and external contacts.
Job Functions and Responsibility:
1. Prepare Revenue Reports on monthly basis along with the supporting files.
2. Responsible for preparing the Departmental Expense reports along with the Consolidated Expense
report & getting the necessary GL or Cost Centre corrections from the accounting team.
3. Responsible for monthly consolidations & Press Pack Analysis.
4. Responsible for Power BI Reporting for Revenue streams, COGS.
5. Profitability analysis for different verticals and revenue streams.
6. Provide extended Support at the time of Annual Budgeting/ Forecasting Exercise for preparing the
Templates for respective Budget Managers & updating the inputs received from them.
7. Own the whole process of Pricing under Guidance of the manager.
8. Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
9. Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
10. Provide recommendations to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
11. Preparation of Financial statements as per Local GAAP’s.
12. Knowledge of IFRS and relevant practical exposure.
13. Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
14. Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
15. Candidate should be good in excel maintains accuracy & has good control on the numbers.
16. Candidate should be Self – Motivated & willing to learn more.
17. You will undertake any other activities in addition to the above as and when needed and instructed
by your superiors.
18. You will ensure that the company’s assets given to you from time-to-time are maintained suitably
and forwarded/returned to your superiors/relevant department as required.
Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the essential functions of this position
at any time, with or without notice.
Page 1 of 1
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.