Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- DBS Bank
Position Name :- Generalist, Business Support Unit, SME Banking
Company Location :- India
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group – Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
The position is there to provide documentation and credit related services to Business and Credit Control Unit to process disbursement of loan applications as well as support in post-disbursement activities.
Fulfil all responsibilities in relation to:
1. Preparation of Offer letter, Facility documents and security documents (non-mortgage)
2. Pre-luminary Checking up of filled documents (Facility and security documents)
3. Initiating and follow up with Legal and Valuation agencies for timely submission of reports.
4. Perform miscellaneous activities related to disbursement depending on the product
5. To liaise with RMs and customers for various post-disbursement documents/exception tracking.
6. To process and input data for vendor bills
Job Duties & responsibilities
1. Prepare letters of offer (LO) and Facility documents for IBG 3&4 customers in accordance to approved credit and business terms based on the Master LO template which standard clauses have been determined by Group Legal and Product Owners.
2. Checker for LO and facility documents
3. Prepare and update template for in-house security documents (e.g. Hypothecation, Cash margin, Mortgage, etc..) in accordance with approved credit memo and liaise with CCU for completing the process
4. To support unit head in Empanelment of agencies / Valuers / Lawyer, etc. in terms of documentation and help in vendor payments
5. Liaising with external agencies / vendors and ensuring timely Vendor payments.
6. Fill up of the requisite fee form for correct mapping of fees to the customer and department.
7. Follow up with RM/Customer on closure of various exception items (Insurance, Internal covenants, any other items)
8. Follow up with CCU on timely closure of exceptions upon submission
9. Assist RM to follow-up with customers / insurance agents for renewed policies & process insurance claims.
10. Timely initation of desktop valuation/Collateral Audit/Plant visit on annual basis
Preferable experience of 10 years in similar role of back office credit operations/documentation with other bank/NBFC
Education / Preferred Qualifications
The job holder needs to be at least graduate in the Commerce stream. Preferred a post graduate. Basic knowledge of MS Office and various systems used by Credit Services can be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge: The job holder needs to have thorough job knowledge of documentation and various corporate bank products and needs to know as to what is expected from him/her.
Organizing Skills: The job holder needs to be organized so as to enable him to meet the conflicting deadlines.
Proactive: To understand the system implementations and grasp the changes faster.
Communication Skills: The job holder needs to have effective verbal as well as written communication skills.
Interpersonal Skills: The job holder needs to liaise with various stake holders including but not limited to RMs, CCU, Legal Compliance, Finance teams.
The job holder needs to have the Basic knowledge of MS Office and various systems used by credit services.
To work with:
Internal: Head BSU, Product Team, Relationship Managers, Credit, CCU, Operations team
External: BSU HO, Vendors, Empaneled lawyer, Valuers and representatives, Customers
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Other Locations: India
Job Posting: Apr 1, 2022, 6:04:12 AM
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.