Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then asklet.in is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Continental
Position Name :- Chief Manager – Sales
Company Location :- Maneswar, Orissa
Job Category :- Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
1. Complete responsibility for managing all Sales activities for multiple OEM’s: New business acquisition, realization of Sales targets in line with business strategy, managing profitability, long-term pricing strategies, Sales & volume planning/forecasting/budgeting, account receivables apart from all other regular Sales activities.
2. Developing Market Strategy with a special focus on adding new customers, creating sales opportunities, and driving business growth with future products.
3. Strong involvement in customer change management and supply management topics.
4. Responsibility for coordinating Sales activities with all Sales Managers
5. Complete responsibility for the Program management activities for Engine, transmission and Advanced Sensors (Quote guidelines/CRP activities/ Market and competitor analysis/Product roadmap/Interface with global PgM community)
6. Close coordination with Global Sales team and PgM teams.
7. Execute key strategic projects for segment and product center.
1. Strong interpersonal skills
2. Strong relationship management and networking
3. Proactive, go-getter
4. Ability to understand customer requirement and exceed stakeholder expectation
Experience: 12-15 years in Sales role managing multiple customers in the domestic and international market
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Disclaimer : asklet.in is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.