Hi, we got a new job opening for Accounts Payable Representative in True World Foods
Company : True World Foods
Location : Miami, FL 33167
position : Accounts Payable Representative
Job Title: Accounting Assistant 2 FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Assistant Treasurer Date:
Position Summary & Role
Responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to Accounting Department personnel. Maintains accounting document files, including daily work and accounts payable. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system. Prints accounts payable checks and inserts them into appropriate envelopes for mailing. Assists accounting personnel as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Account Receivable and Payable.
– Invoicing (Management fee, advance payment)
– Check all invoice, get authorized signature, expense reports
– Make payment by check, ACH, wire transaction
2. Management Bookkeeping.
– Invoicing management fee
– Check the invoices, expense reports and make payments
3. Collecting asset reports from each branch and make an overall list.
4. Monthly closing that requires to make financial report, bank reconciliation
and collateral report.
5. Processing the end of year tax filing for several locations.
6. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Managerial or Supervisory Responsibilities
Number of Direct Reports: One
Scope: Block Level
Prior Experience: 2-3 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
Education or Training: High school degree required, college degree preferred.
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations: N/A
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percent, and to
draw and interpret graphs.
2. Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices.
3. Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems.
4. Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness.
5. Ability to communicate effectively.
6 Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports.
Physical Requirements/Demands & Equipment Used (lifting, sitting, standing, etc)
Be able to work in a standard office setting which includes the use of standard office equipment and computers.
Work Environmental Conditions (Indoors, Outdoors, office, etc.)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Job descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the True World Foods changes.
ALL TRUE WORLD GROUP EMPLOYEES ARE AT-WILL EMPLOYEES. TWG DOES NOT INTEND THAT NEITHER THIS DOCUMENT, NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY GUIDELINES, POLICIES OR PRACTICES, TO CONSTITUTE PART OF ANY OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT OR BE INTERPRETED EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION TO CONSTITUE A CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT, OR TO EVIDENCE THE EXISTENCE OF A CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT BETWEEN TWG AND YOU, OR BETWEEN TWG AND ANY OTHER EMPLOYEE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Miami, FL 33167: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location