Hi, we got a new job opening for Admissions Coordinator in The Fountains at Mill Cove
Company : The Fountains at Mill Cove
Location : Jacksonville, FL 32225
position : Admissions Coordinator
This position is responsible for following The Fountains referral processes as well as acceptance guidelines to improve occupancy level and revenue production of the community. This includes managing pre-admission and admission processes and completing all activities required for an admission. Represents the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events and professional groups. Partners with community team to execute business development strategies to generate referrals.
1. Drives community occupancy to achieve and exceed goals.
2. Manages sales/admission process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, referral sources and/or advisors in, the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the skilled services that The Fountains provides and how we can meet their needs. Responds promptly to every phone call, electronic referral or walk-in inquiries from all referral sources.
3. Conducts visits for patients, families utilizing The Fountain’s selling techniques and tools.
4. Utilizes established sales processes, systems and forms for sales to perform job duties, tracks all inquiries and referrals via company approved systems and keeps information updated for tracking/trending referrals, conversion ratios and reasons for non-admittance as well as utilization of Green, Yellow and Red acceptance criteria.
5. Keeps Interdisciplinary Care Team and key associates updated on the status of all prospective admissions.
6. Monitors conversion ratios by payer and analyzes data to prepare weekly and monthly
reports. Provides frequent performance information to management. (IF community is larger and there is an Admission Director, the Director would be required to complete this task).
7. Maintains working knowledge of payer sources and utilizes them effectively to maximize revenue and expedite admissions.
8. Completes business develop sales calls as assigned.
9. Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family and professional referral sources on a daily/weekly basis. Provides and conducts visits about skilled services, programs and outcomes, market advantages, availability and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective referral sources and community groups.
10. Effectively managed skilled bed availability and seeks opportunities for increasing revenue and creating other revenue streams.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Have you had a COVID-19 vaccine?
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location