Hi, we got a new job opening for Civil Project Manager in Core States Group
Company : Core States Group
Location : Tampa, FL 33602
position : Civil Project Manager
Summary of Position:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing Civil Engineering projects from conception to completion. You will apply your experience in field observation, building materials, specifications, construction techniques with building codes, and zoning. As part of a multi-disciplined firm, you will be coordinating with site, MEP and Structural Engineers, Architects as well as Construction Project Managers. You will be responsible for communication and coordination with assigned clients.
· Serve as the point of contact for clients.
· Conduct initial project investigation.
· Prepare and negotiate proposals and contracts with clients and sub-consultants.
· Plan staffing and establish budget hours within project parameters for all assigned staff.
· Manage staff and staffing schedules during the production process.
· Oversee project scheduling for all project related activities for all parties involved.
· Review staff designs for QA/QC.
· Coordinate permitting approval process.
· Collect A/R’s, efficiency evaluations, profit evaluations and manage the financial aspect for all projects.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Organize and maintain project files.
· Maintain documentation for billable hours.
· Demonstrate an understanding of constructability and complex design.
· Develop and mentor staff.
· Participate in business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business dinners/events, and cross marketing with other offices.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree a plus.
· 6-12 years of Civil Engineering project/management, preferably with commercial projects such as retail or restaurants
· Licenses: P.E. Required
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Demonstrate a practical and functional knowledge of municipal codes
· Software: AutoCAD, MS Office, Revit a plus
· Travel up to 50%
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Must be able to access and navigate job sites and construction areas
Core States is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location