Hi, we got a new job opening for Crew Member in GeoPoint Surveying, Inc.
Company : GeoPoint Surveying, Inc.
Location : Tampa, FL
position : Crew Member
GeoPoint Surveying, Inc. is a Land Surveying firm with four offices in Florida, specializing in land development, oil/gas, energy, geospatial mapping, and commercial surveys. We are currently seeking field crew members for our Riviera Beach Office. This is an entry level position, which the applicant must meet the following:
A Party Chief position includes all of the duties and responsibilities of the Rodman Person and the Instrument Person.
· Responsibility for the assigned vehicle and all of the equipment that is checked out to the crew.
· Responsibility for scheduling routine maintenance on the vehicle and reporting any mechanical problems to the Mechanic in a timely manner.
· Responsibility for reporting any problems with the survey equipment.
· Responsibility for acquiring the work assignments for the day and all information necessary to complete the work.
· Responsibility for survey note keeping.
· Responsibility for each member of the crew, including overseeing job performance, conduct, work habits, and providing training.
· Responsibility for the safety crew, including proper attire, ensuring that safety cones, signs, and vests are used when necessary.
· Responsibility for accurately recording and turning in the daily time sheet for the crew.
· Responsibility for recommending crew members for promotions, disciplinary action, and/or dismissal.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires using a machete, shovel and sledgehammer or other appropriate tools. Lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. over rough terrain may be required. Hand-eye coordination is necessary to operate various pieces of field equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to sit, stand, walk, go into water, use hands/fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and smell. Able to get in and out of vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations