Hi, we got a new job opening for Escrow Manager in Fidelity National Title
Company : Fidelity National Title
Location : Lakeland, FL 33801
position : Escrow Manager
The nation’s largest title and escrow insurance company has an exciting opportunity as an Escrow Branch Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. We are committed to financial strength, experience, and expertise for our customers and clients to close their transactions with confidence and peace of mind. Ideal candidates must have experience running a branch and closing desk while managing their work in a paperless environment with eagerness and the ability to learn new skills. Apply today to be part of a motivated and successful title family!
Responsibilities include the following:
· Processing and closing residential escrow packages
· Monitor processes for accurate and timely processing of title, scheduling, closing preparation, closing and post-closing.
· Periodically audits escrow files to verify closings are being processed in accordance with company audit guidelines
· Maintains existing client base and resolves escalated issues. Answers questions and provides guidance regarding products, services, policies, or specific transactions
· Ensuring that funds are disbursed according to escrow instructions, title documents are recorded and polices are issued correctly
· Establishing and nurturing strong business relationships with sales agents to influence closing business
· Working directly with buyers and sellers to provide a closing experience that is comfortable, convenient and accurate – a great experience that keeps people coming back.
· Preparing and conducting real estate closings including reviewing purchase agreement, lender instructions, requesting pay-off information, clearing title conditions, generating closing statements, disclosures, and various closing documents
· Coordinating the scheduling of closings with all parties involved in the transaction
Skill and Educational Requirements:
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· 5+ years of previous closing and title experience or knowledge of the banking/financial industry and previous experience in banking
· 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a leadership or management role
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy, ability to manage competing priorities
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Accuracy and detail oriented
· Strong problem-solving skills
· SoftPro experience
· Learning and Growth Ability – you enjoy and excel at learning new information or skills
· Organized – you put processes into comprehensible order and execute in an efficient manner
· Adaptable and Flexible – you maintain focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure
· Time Management – you spend time on what is important and managing everyday details and long-term responsibilities
· Ability to build and maintain solid business relationships.
· Aptitude for professionalism and responsiveness.
· Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Fidelity.
Fidelity National Title of Florida, LLC is owned by Fidelity National Financial, a Fortune 500 Company. Fidelity provides a combined salary/commission compensation package with benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and an Employee Stock Purchasing Program. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. FNF is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please reply with resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Attn: @fnf.com
NO Phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $31,397.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location