Hi, we got a new job opening for Gator’s Dockside Food runner in GATORS DOCKSIDE
Company : GATORS DOCKSIDE
Location : Orlando, FL 32837
position : Gator’s Dockside Food runner
Food Runners deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately, acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff. Communicating food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities, inspecting dishes for visual appeal and to ensuring that food is properly prepared and served at the proper temperature in a timely fashion is of utmost importance.Restaurants and kitchens of all types hire food runners, who report to the head chef or kitchen manager, as well as to the dining room manager.
Job Duties- Maintain verbal communication with chefs to check on the status of dishes, and call for waitstaff when food is ready to serve.
– Keep staff well-informed and alert the waitstaff when the kitchen is out of a specific ingredient and relay special food requests from the waitstaff to the kitchen.
– Monitor portion control of finished dishes, ensuring they adhere to restaurant standards.
– Meet presentation standards by inspecting every plate to make sure the proper garnishes have been applied and that dishes are free of smudges and spills before being delivered to the customer.
– Keep kitchen areas clean and order in all cooking, prep, and food storage areas, keeping these areas neat, well organized, and stocked with ingredients.
– Adhere to sanitation standards to make sure all kitchen and waitstaff follow sanitation standards keeping themselves, their tools, and their work areas clean and presentable.
– Assist all staff Food to help as needed—cooking and prepping food, serving plates of food, and assisting with management tasks restaurant-wide.
– Address customer complaints by serving as a face for the kitchen staff and finding solutions that will satisfy customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $16.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location