Hi, we got a new job opening for Human Resources Admin in Place of Hope
Company : Place of Hope
Location : Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
position : Human Resources Admin
Responsible for supporting the Director of Human Resources.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS · High school degree and one year relevant human resources experience
· Flexibility and ability to prioritize high volume of responsibilities with tight deadlines
· Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Support the Director of Human Resources or designate with applicable tasks.
· Monitor the Human Resources shared email and respond to inquiries, as applicable.
· Appropriately field Human Resources phone calls from applicants and vendors.
· Assist with maintenance of records and background processing according to DCF compliance standards.
· Assist with benefits administration and communication with benefit broker, benefit vendors, and employees.
· Assist with updating and maintaining policies and procedure writings.
· Perform orientations with new hires and transitioned employees.
· Perform exit meetings with terminating employees.
· Complete pre-screenings and reference calls.
· Support the interview process.
· Assist with audit and office filing needs.
· Support time off tracking excel needs.
· File, scan, and appropriately organize all applicable documentation.
· Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to effectively handle pressure associated with deadlines.
· Ensure all activities and engagements with applicants, employees, volunteers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
· Required to support and attend all applicable meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location