Hi, we got a new job opening for Luxury Resort Housekeeping in Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
Company : Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
Location : Clearwater, FL 33767
position : Luxury Resort Housekeeping
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is now seeking Room Attendants, Laundry Attendants, Housepersons, and Turndown Attendants to join our AMAZING Housekeeping Team! We are a four-diamond, upscale Luxury Resort right on Clearwater Beach, with views of the Gulf and the Bay from every room! Enjoy the beautiful sights of the beach while you work!
To be considered for the position, please apply on our internal website: careers.wyndhamhotels.com.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
· Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
· Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
· Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
· Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day’s use.
· Replenish chemical bottles.
· Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
· Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
· Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
· Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Brand: Wyndham GrandLocation: Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, 100 Coronado Drive, Clearwater, Florida 33767EOE M/F/D/V
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location