Hi, we got a new job opening for Patient Registration Specialist in Health Management Company of America (HMCA.com)
Company : Health Management Company of America (HMCA.com)
Location : Tallahassee, FL 32308
position : Patient Registration Specialist
Full time position:
Patient Registration Representative
Health Management Company of America (HMCA), is seeking a Registration Representative -* for a high volume Diagnostic Imaging Center. This position is located in Tallahassee, FL*
· Bilingual in English, Creole and Spanish
· Computer Knowledge in Patient data entry & Information Systems (medical office computer experience).
· Experience with MRI Out Patient Registration
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Computer skills with emphasis on accuracy of patient demographic information.
· Proficiency with various Microsoft Windows products and Medical systems. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
· Strong multi-tasking, planning, organization and execution skill and the ability to work independently as well with a team within the department.
· Answer telephones with heavy call volume.
· Customer Service in a medical environment.(HIPPA knowledge helpful)
· Flexibility to adapt to changing environment and different learning styles.
· Must be eligible to pass state agency Background Screening (fingerprints required prior to start).
· We are a nation company with multiple facilities.
· Excellent pay with health benefits.
· Seeking a career minded individual that has had prior experience in the medical field. Particular interest in Health Care Information System entry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location