Hi, we got a new job opening for Portfolio CAM Manager-Hybrid-Partial Work From Home in Elite Real Estate and Management
Company : Elite Real Estate and Management
Location : Jacksonville, FL
position : Portfolio CAM Manager-Hybrid-Partial Work From Home
PROPERTY MANAGER (Portfolio)-Partial Work from Home
CAM License Required
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Our company is looking for a professional candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced environment. The position offers the opportunity to take on the challenge of managing multiple homeowner associations. The perfect candidate will be responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community association by working alongside the Board of Directors and Homeowners.
· Attend Board Meetings, prepare agendas, minutes, and board packages
· Respond within 24 hours to Board requests. Provide the board with status reports/updates.
· Create and Review Board minutes for accuracy before distribution.
· Create a weekly management report to email to all board members on the status of projects, violation activity, etc.
· Communicate with the association’s vendors. Relay important information to the board.
· Manage Annual meeting, mails voting proxies and ballots to owners, and performs other associated duties.
· Obtain bids and proposals for Board consideration with a brief evaluation of each option.
· Timely response to Owner’s phone calls, e-mails, and communications.
· Resolve Owner problems quickly.
· Timely processing of ARB/ARC applications.
· Prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly newsletters
· Weekly property drive-through
· Enforces covenant provisions and sends violation letters.
· Monitor Vendor’s work
· Follow up to ensure work is completed by the due date.
· Supervise Association’s contractors and vendors.
· Identify items in need of repair.
· Coding and approving accounts payable.
· Adhere to the association’s collection policy.
· Draft Proposed Annual budget
· Review each month’s financial reports, including the general ledger, to ensure accuracy.
· Website Management
· Other tasks as assigned
· CAM license with min. 1-2 Years of Portfolio Management Experience
· Thorough understanding of Florida Statutes, Chapter 718 and 720.
· Ability to understand financial statements
· Strong leadership skills.
· Organization-Ability to prioritize.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Sensitive to our customers.
· Ability to assess situations quickly and take immediate action.
· Be objective – don’t take criticism personally.
· Able to work quickly and efficiently; manage a heavy workload.
· Able to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to handle difficult situations tactfully.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Community Association Management License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations