Hi, we got a new job opening for Regional HR Manager – Miami, FL in Family Dollar
Company : Family Dollar
Location : Miami, FL
position : Regional HR Manager – Miami, FL
HR Manager, Store Operations is a key member of the HR Leadership team responsible for execution and management of the Human Resource function supporting up to 500 Family Dollar stores. The HR Manager is responsible for providing operational support and management of HR functional activities including recruiting, succession planning, workforce stabilization, compliance, compensation, benefits, team relations, team member development and employee communications for assigned Region(s). The HR Manager partners with the Regional Vice Presidents and Field Managers (i.e. District, Area Operations Manager, Performance Managers and Store Managers) through initiating and conducting various HR functions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Collaborate with Store Operations Business Partners to ensure Human Resources practices are met including HR Compliance, Staffing Levels, Retention and Team Member Engagement.
2.Lead strategies across the Region(s) to ensure team member development including:
Plan and direct succession planning sessions and strategy meetings with leadership and store teams; involvement in Emerging leaders selection and program; assist in Annual Performance appraisals and midyear assessments
Coordinate and participate in HR related classes and sessions across the regions including MAP day/GOAL day, District Training Manager/Training Store Manager classes and certification ,and other ad hoc training as necessary
Drive training compliance across all stores within Region(s) to ensure completion
Coaching all levels of team members; Field Manager development
Working with various individuals and/or teams on Individual Development Plans 3. Executing on store stabilization through partnership interviews, performance management process, turnover programs, Focus market action plans and promoting stay interviews
4. Provide support and guidance through the Talent Management process; participate in interviews and/or provide recommendations through the hiring and onboarding process
5. Plan and assist Regional Vice President and Field managers with team member engagement; Drive behaviors in stores that will impact positive Team Member Engagement; Follow up on action plan process.
6. Partner with Team Relations Managers, Field Managers and LP Business Partners to conduct investigations and successfully resolve Team Relations issues in a timely manner; Responsible for all level II and II investigations
7. Complete analysis and provide guidance of people metrics and regional reports to determine opportunities for improvement and develop action-oriented market plans for Store Operations.
8. Provide support and guidance on implementation of new and/or updated projects and programs that are deployed to the field; partner with Corporate work groups to ensure flawless execution of each project
9. Provide guidance and recommend new approaches, programs and policies /procedures that contribute to a Team Member oriented, strong Company culture.
10.Maintain expert knowledge of Federal and State employment law and ensure compliance within Store Operations.
11.Represent HR and Store Operations on cross-functional teams for projects, new programs and process improvement.
12. Communicate and manage multiple relationships at all levels within the organization
13. Other duties as assigned
Education : Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree in Human Resources, Management or a related field; or equivalent experience
Experience : Minimum of 4-6 years of HR experience; multi-unit experience in a retail or related environment strongly preferred.
Job Related / Technical Skills : Microsoft Office Application Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); familiarity with Oracle a plus
Certifications : PHR/SPHR Certification a plus