Hi, we got a new job opening for Sales Executive in American In-Home Care
Company : American In-Home Care
Location : Melbourne, FL
position : Sales Executive
Are you a compassionate, driven, relationship-oriented sales executive?
Do you care about people and their healthcare issues; seniors and others that desire or need in-home care? Do you want to make a difference? Satisfy your desire to help others and utilize your ability to create and develop relationships by joining American In-Home Care. We are the largest and fastest-growing in-home and personal care referral agency in Florida. We seek independent, experienced individuals to help us expand our business in the Melbourne, FL and surrounding areas. If you have a successful history in healthcare or related sales or are a healthcare professional with a sales mindset, the position of Client Care Liaison may be right for you. These positions offer a competitive salary and significant bonus program that allows you to build and grow your total compensation each year; with a “tail bonus program” that can offer bonus revenue into the following year.
Here’s what you can expect at American In-Home Care…
– Lucrative compensation plan including salary and bonus program based on annual new business production, and client/revenue retention
– Ability to build your territory and benefit from that growth
– Monthly direct deposit marketing advance for business development
– Aggressive branding and advertising in-market campaigns
– Superior collateral marketing material and corporate support
– Achieve new and total revenue objectives for assigned territory
– Focus on new business referral relationships to increase market share
– Target accounts include – hospitals, rehab centers, home health agencies, geriatric care managers, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks and trust offices, elder law firms, etc.
– Present value proposition and develop referral relationships through ongoing visits and in-service presentations
– Attend and host networking events to promote brand, create and bond referral relationships
– Conduct in-home consultations and secure agreements
– Maintain ongoing communication with VP Sales & Business Development
– Manage territory and develop territory business plan
– Track activity in SalesForce.com
– Proven track record in creating and building relationships
– Competitive professional with a sense of urgency and sales skills
– Self-reliant, independent worker who can accept responsibility
– Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
– Experience selling “service” as opposed to “product”
– Exhibits empathy at multiple levels; staff, contemporaries, management, prospects, etc.
– Problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally
– Field-based position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $999,999.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Can you pass a Level II background screening?
Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road